Students look on as a patient is under a radiology machine
March 2010 Image of the Month

The School of Health Professions has provided training in radiology technology since the school was originally established in 1969.  But a certificate-level program had been offered within the hospital since 1944.  When the School of Community and Allied Health Resources (today's School of Health Professions) was established, the program in radiology technology was transferred from the hospital to the new school.

Image ID:  , P19.1, #0211